Monday, March 29, 2010

Purchase...plus plus...

A beautiful friend of mine, now residing in Hong Kong (holla!!) mentioned how much she likes the home inspiration I used to post....so this little ditty is for my former Sexy in the mother City friend...

Stacking frames on the floor....with a little humour thrown in...soon to be seen at unit 49...

I want this in the study so I have somewhere to go hide and sulk when Bourne wins fights...which happens often...

Daily inspirations...sure to turn x-rated as did the fridge poetry...

Nice idea for the one-day beach cabin...

Hmmm...feature on the brown wall...?

Books should be displayed as art...not hidden behind doors...

Efficient and pretty...just like me...

Much love...

Family tree idea is nice...not enough branches for mine however...

Another great idea for the island holiday home...

Images: Imgfave

1 comment:

Kath said...

Love the title of this post... ;)
Love Kuffy