Given the things I went through and the opportunities I created in 2010, this year should be a breeze...but even I am not foolish enough to think that the journey is over...actually, I would be somewhat disappointed if it was! There is so much I want to do...things to learn...people to meet...pasts to let go of and futures to grab a hold of. I feel as if I need to take a big breath now, because I might not get the chance during the year...I have a feeling it's going to be a big, big year.
I can't wait. Bring it.
With that in mind, I have a few things to get in order and seeing as I'm such an avid list-maker, I thought I would share:
1. Clean up my social networks...I've become inundated with spam and low-privacy settings, so in an attempt to remain professional and personal, I'm trying to sort out my social networks and put together a proper strategy for my marketing of playplay creations.
2. Gym...standard, unoriginal, regurgitated crap but I'm tired of feeling shitty, so it's going to take some hard work and determination.
DONE! Will upload pics asap :)
4. Finish the house...shutters, painting, bathrooms, kitchen and garden. If you pray, please do it for me.
5. Improve my skills with hair....see my previous post regarding this here.
6. More Art Direction projects, movies, beauty shoots and music videos for 2011.
I'm sure there will be more to add as the year carries on but my main focus for the year is....me. Being happy and strong.